Daily Life

Happy Father Day, Bapak!

5:02 am


Bapak, someone who always reply my text shortly, someone who smile less but laugh more, someone who doesn't want to hug or kiss me anymore (karena gue udh gede katanya -_-), someone who really bad at dance wkwk, and another who who who (?). Every things you did to me, to us, i know sometimes we'll really need that life lesson. Your patience, your laugh, your anger, your silly joke, we will never forget about that. Even if sometimes i think that i hate you or i didn't like you (because of teen prob and bla bla bla things) i always realize that i need you so much. I love you bapak. I love you sooo much.

HAPPY FATHER DAY BAPAK. LOVE YOUUU :*

There's a song for you.
XOXO -unemenel-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE


unemenel

unemenel